Advanced Search

Stupid Question about Changing My Profile

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Stupid Question about Changing My Profile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Don Llewellyn
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 43

How do I update my info and add an avatar? When I go into “Profile” and hit “edit” it doesn’t let me do anything. Any help appreciated!

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

How do I update my info and add an avatar? When I go into “Profile” and hit “edit” it doesn’t let me do anything. Any help appreciated!

Is there a button for “Edit” to the right of your name, as in the picture below?

Attachments:

-Clay

Don Llewellyn
    Participant

Yes there is but after pressing it I still can’t do anything. I thought maybe you had to have a certain # of posts or something but now I think the edit button or something doesn’t work.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 8

Hi Don,
    What web browser are you using when you are trying to change the avatar?
    When you click it does it take you to the page that has the tabs on the top, Information, Profile and Avatar Image?

Thank you

Don Llewellyn
    Participant

I am using whatever the latest IE version is. Yep, I get the tabs but I can’t change anything.

Don Llewellyn
    Participant

I just dl’d Chrome and tried to edit and it worked! I don’t know why it won’t with IE but I got it.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 8

I am glad you got it working, I tried it on three computers here in my office and it worked ok in IE on them, I am in the process of updating one of them to the newest version of IE to test that out. On your IE do you know if you have any javascript disabled or any other special settings?

Thank you
    Dany

Don Llewellyn
    Participant

No, no special settings and javascript is on I believe. I still can’t edit my profile in IE but I’ll have Chrome for that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.