Advanced Search

Strop micron order?

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Strop micron order?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Phil Pasteur
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 944

Hey… this is a friendly forum and very low key. I did not intend to challenge you in any way. Each time somebody tried to help you out, you said it wasn’t good enough. I was just curious what you wanted or expected.
    The chart that I sent a link to is pretty easily found, it is in the same tab that gets access to the forums and listed as a FAQ. The grit comparison is the second item in the FAQ! A FAQ is always a good place to start as it has frequently asked questions… such as yours, answered. This is done to make things easier for people and to help keep the same questions from being asked repeatedly. So the chart was last updated in February 2012. I think it covers about everything now being sold (except maybe the microfine ceramics). The point was that the grits and results for those products haven’t changed. No there were not results for every paste or spray on every possible substrate, but if you look in the forums you will find comprehensive answers to what they do with pictures of the results.

As to having a list “that you don’t have to look for”… I am curious, how would that be done? Make the grit chart the home page. That would be a marketing coupe for sure…
    🙂

You mentioned EP and Lansky. Check their sites sometime and see what you get for product descriptions, much less forums with seriously involved users that are there primarily to help other folks out.

I could go on, but in the interest of peace and good will.. I will shut up.

If you have any specific questions that I/we can help with. Just ask.

Phil

Kelly Curtis
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 8

Wow. You really sound like your not trying to keep the peace. At all. Sorry, my bad for having a question…. You condescending tone, as well as your necessity to post with no apparent offering of real help does no one any good. Especially after the issue had been resolved on page one.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.