Advanced Search

Shipping Charges way to high!!!!

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Shipping Charges way to high!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jose Fuste
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 26

🙁 I was about to order the Micro Fine Ceramics Stones Pack,added to the cart and when check the shipping charges to Puerto Rico even when we are US Territory and received all the packages via USPS like everybody in the US, the charges were $17.75 for USPS Priority Mail when locally a package like that one will only cost around $9.00 US with tracking. I really opted to look for those stones someplace else….

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

🙁 I was about to order the Micro Fine Ceramics Stones Pack,added to the cart and when check the shipping charges to Puerto Rico even when we are US Territory and received all the packages via USPS like everybody in the US, the charges were $17.75 for USPS Priority Mail when locally a package like that one will only cost around $9.00 US with tracking. I really opted to look for those stones someplace else….

Sometimes our site is a little wacko with shipping prices and we’re still working on it. If you call in toll free (877) 616-9911 or email the main office: info@wickededgeusa.com we can arrange shipping at a much better price.

-Clay

Jose Fuste
    Participant

Thanks Clay, I will write.

Aleksei Dyachkov
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 8

Sometimes our site is a little wacko with shipping prices and we’re still working on it. If you call in toll free (877) 616-9911 or email the main office: info@wickededgeusa.com we can arrange shipping at a much better price.[/quote]

Only shipping option it gave me was UPS Worldwide Expedited SM ($263.46)
    That’s not a little wacko 😉
    I wrote You, too.

Jose Fuste
    Participant

Just email Kyle, he will work it out for you….He just did it for me…:cheer:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.