Advanced Search

Pro Pack's Currently Unavailable

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Pro Pack's Currently Unavailable

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dukie59
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

I see that Wicked Edge Pro Packs are “Currently Unavailable” at Amazon and Oldawan and WE website shows back ordered until mid April.  Any reasoning for not having product available?  I was looking to make a purchase after tax refund comes in.  Does anyone know who may have any available inventory?

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Our machine shop is having trouble keeping up  Try emailing Kay: kay@wickededgeusa.com. She’s our dealer manager and may know who has them in stock.

-Clay

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 427

It’s a horrible thing to be so popular….  considering the alternative..

Snecx
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 56

What about the Pro-Pack II upgrade kit? Are they available? I placed an order a week ago and got no news yet, despite emailing a few times.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

What about the Pro-Pack II upgrade kit? Are they available? I placed an order a week ago and got no news yet, despite emailing a few times.

That’s not good. Do you have your order number so I can check it out for you?

-Clay

Snecx
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 56

Hi Clay, thanks for the update! Appreciate that. Sarah has contacted me and got this sorted already.

Can’t wait to get the upgrade kit! I’ve bought all the strops and parts separately, and with this Pro Pack II arm I will have the complete “Pro Pack II” setup (minus the base).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.