Advanced Search

Pictures of the two knives for sale by Leo

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell Pictures of the two knives for sale by Leo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

My knife is on its way to Clay who wanted to play with it for awhile and perhaps put one of his masterful edges on it. I don’t have any pictures yet, but if you follow this link to the Blade Forum you can see the knife.
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/869344-Farid-CPM-REX-121-%E2%80%98K2%E2%80%99-possible-folder-project/page10?highlight=Farid

The Fallkniven PXL folder is the top knife in this photo

Best to all
    Leo

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Some nice looking knives Leo. I suspect, by the time Clay is done “playing” with the Farid knife, it may not be avail.? Good sales tactic on your part. 😛

I didn’t read the whole thread, but thought the specs on the steel in the Farid were worth mentioning….

CPM-REX-121 steel at 68-70 RC
    CPM REX-121 CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
    Carbon 3.40 %
    Chromium 4.00 %
    Vanadium 9.50 %
    Tungsten 10.00 %
    Cobalt 9.00 %
    Molybdenum 5.00 %

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

Actually it wasn’t a tactic, but if it were, it would have been a good one.
    Thanks for the skinny on the metal in Farid’s blade. It is quite a knife…now if only I was young again and the outdoorsman I used to be. Sigh! No use crying over spilled years eh! :blink:

Leo

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

I will leave this open for members of this forum for 2 weeks after Clay receives the Farid Mehr knife and has had a chance to play with it. After that I will offer it on the other two main knife forums at their price of $600 US plus shipping. It will remain though at this forum’s special price price even when it is offered elsewhere until it is sold. The Fallkniven PXL on other forums will go for $240US plus shipping.

Leo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.