Advanced Search

Pelican 1600 or Wicked Edge case?

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic Pelican 1600 or Wicked Edge case?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daryl Peters
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2

Looking to get a case for my Wicked Edge Pro Pack 2. Tired of storing it in the shipping box and have had a couple close calls on the stone box I currently use.

Price wise I can get the pelican case for about $30 cheaper than the wicked edge case. Shipping to Canada is pricy. The pelican will give me more room for expansion, and can store more misc. stuff in it.

Was wondering what others opinions would be? How does the pick n pluck foam hold up over time compared to the formed/solid of the other case? Which would you choose and why?

Thanks for the help.

Xbander
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 68

Ok here is my second attempt to get pictures on here!

Daryl,
    Not sure the Quote above to a old thread will work, this was a owner that uses a 1600 and it looked very nice.
    If the link does not work look in ” Suggestion Box – Case for Wicked Edge – page 5 very bottom there are 3 small jpeg’s ” they show a well set up 1600 will give you some ideas.

I like the idea of the 1600 size holding more.

James

Daryl Peters
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2

Thanks, read that thread already. That’s where I got the 1600 case idea from. Sent him a PM to see how the case was holding up over time.

Might have to buy and see how it lasts (foam wise)

Thanks again

John Genovese
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 35

I have the WE case and I like it a lot. It has plenty of space and I like that I did not have to do much to it to get everything in. It would be worth the $30 to me to not have to cut all of the hole in.

-G

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.