Advanced Search

Ordering from the UK

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Ordering from the UK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jamey Howard
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 63

Hi there, I’m interested in buying a Wicked Edge Pro Pack 1, angle cube and the coarse 50/80 stones, but I live in London, England and I notice that ordering direct through here the shipping is in the region of 120 dollars. Obviously I get that there are lots of heavy parts in the kit so fair enough.

I see there’s no official UK dealer. I saw an older thread on here where someone from Scotland (they do love their knives up there) was pointed in the direction of http://www.oldawan.com but I thought I’d check here and see if that was still the best option for us Brits looking to buy?

Obviously I’ll buy direct if I have to, and I don’t want to do anyone out of money but we’re in a triple-dip recession now (apparently) and times are tight so I just want to find the best deal. Hope you can all understand where I’m coming from.

Thanks
    J

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Hey Jamey,

Thank you for writing. Please give our sales department an email and we’ll get you sorted out: sales@wickededgeusa.com

-Clay

Jamey Howard
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 63

Thanks Clay, will do that right away, they should have an email from me within the next 5-10 minutes.

J

Adrian King
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 19

I went through the same process Jamey, I’m in Wiltshire, UK. It’s worth considering not only the shipping cost but also UK import fee’s.

These costs combined forced me to look else where, I stumbled across the French dealer, http://www.latelierdutranchant.fr/

The shipping is great and because its in Europe there’s no import charges.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.