Advanced Search

One last ESEE knife for sale.

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell One last ESEE knife for sale.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

I have ESEE’s latest knife, the Laser Strike that is up for offers. It has never been used nor even sharpened by me…it still has the factory edge of 20 degrees per side I believe. I bought this knife in Canada for 140.00 dollars and I will sell it for 95.00 US dollars plus shipping. Clay bought himself one and here is your chance to save some money.
    It is an updated design of an older knife they used to sell but discontinued until just recently.
    Like all of ESEE’s knives the blade is of 1095 carbon steel…this steel can take a extremely sharp edge easily and retain it well.

Once again I deal with PayPal and hopefully so do you. BTW off topic,but I have nothing but good to say about PayPal’s service and now they have a deferred payment plan…they will pay immediately but will not withdraw from your account until after delivery. I believe it is 21 days maximum deferment. Beware though, it will tempt you to spend more than you intended! :woohoo:

Later
    Leo

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

I will re-post this now that the Christmas season is over.

Cheers
    Leo

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

This is my last available knife since all others are either sold or spoken for.
    The Laser Strike is a work-horse camp and survival knife. ESEE made the blade this shape so that the knife could be lashed to a branch to make a useful spear in a survival situation. The knife is made of very tough 1095 steel and it holds a superior 20 degree per side edge in this case. The blade coating will help keep the blade rust free, but it is always a good idea to wipe dry any carbon steel at the end of a day. The handle scales are made of tough micarta and are very resistant to damage from water, oil or other staining liquids. Makes for an excellent grip too. The scales can be easily removed to reveal a storage space which can be used to carry some tinder for fire and a small spark striker.
    This knife will sell for $95 plus postage.

Cheers 🙂
    Leo

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Great knife. I love mine.

-Clay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.