Advanced Search

Oldawan Tools To Stay Sharp is EXCELLENT.

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic Oldawan Tools To Stay Sharp is EXCELLENT.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dakota Adams
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3

So, in my introduction I explained my situation of not receiving my PP1 from Amazon. It didn’t show up in the box with my other items, even though it was supposed to. I talked to Amazon, and they are issuing a total refund for me.

I talked to Bob who is the owner of Oldawan Tools To Stay Sharp who was the seller for Amazon. He has been absolutely positively exceptional. He and I have been working to resolve any issues with Amazon, and he even sent out another PP1 to me just so I didn’t have to wait. His company is outstanding, and he is a top notch guy. He was understanding of some things I was concerned about, and has also offered to help me with any questions about the Wicked Edge as well.

I just felt that I needed to share this experience, because this is great. I would highly recommend doing business with him anytime.

Have a great week everyone,

~Dakota

Gib Curry
    Participant
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 240

I talked to Bob who is the owner of Oldawan Tools To Stay Sharp who was the seller for Amazon. He has been absolutely positively exceptional. … I just felt that I needed to share this experience, because this is great. I would highly recommend doing business with him anytime.

Have a great week everyone,

~Dakota

So, you’ve had a run-in with Bob! 😉

When I first got my WE, I had a small issue, exponentially less severe than your problem and he handled it in exactly the personable and professional manner you described. He made it clear that there was no obstacle to resolution, we just had to go through the steps.

It’s been a little while since we’ve had a “We Love Bob” thread… though he’s always deserving!

The core of this whole Forum community is a Great Product backed by Great People. And then we get to make things really, scary sharp. How cool is that?

~~~~
    For Now,

Gib

Φ

"Everyday edge for the bevel headed"

"Things work out best for those who make the best out of the way things work out."

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

I could never praise Bob well enough for all of the outstanding customer service he has given me! I could never even dream of doing any Wicked Edge business without having consented with Bob first. Bob goes beyond the call of duty every time!!!

Wilmer Schock
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 4

This is my first post as well, after lurking for a few weeks. I’d also like to add my appreciation to Bob at Oldawan tools. He went out of his way to call me after noticing I had phoned (but not left a message). He is a credit to this industry I think. Happy to be a customer, and I might add, pleased with the informative, friendly and polite posts here. Thanks to you all.

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum Percyris! I hope you like your WEPS. Please don’t hesitate to post here if you have anything to ask.

And like you I’ve only ever seen very informative and friendly posts by Bob. And the reviews of Oldawan must be 100% positive. If I were living in the USA, I’d probably buy my WEPS stuff from him.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.