Advanced Search

Off to NY/NJ for the New York Custom Knife Show

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Off to NY/NJ for the New York Custom Knife Show

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

This is a great show, tons of amazing knives by incredible artists and craftsmen. I can’t wait to see all of our friends there and talk to all the Wicked Edge owners that stop by. If you’re in the neighborhood, come by for a demo.

New York Custom Knife Show

-Clay

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Looks very nice. Have fun with all the knife nuts! And the knives. And the sharpening.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Zamfir
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 346

When are you coming back to Colorado? Denver or more North?

Gib Curry
    Participant
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 240

This is a great show, tons of amazing knives by incredible artists and craftsmen. I can’t wait to see all of our friends there and talk to all the Wicked Edge owners that stop by. If you’re in the neighborhood, come by for a demo.

New York Custom Knife Show

If you’re working your booth, I commiserate! I’ve worked trade shows (not knives) and they can be exhausting.

At the same time, you’ve got all your contacts and friends in the industry that you get to hang out with. And that’s exhilarating.

~~~~
    I just went through the list of knife makers and looked at the photos — just getting to see and handle some of those blades will be a privilege….

Don’t know if privilege is the correct word, I was looking for something to do with being envious! 🙂

Have a great time. Would thoroughly enjoy stories and photos….

Safe travels and good fortunes.

~~~~
    For Now,

Gib

Φ

"Everyday edge for the bevel headed"

"Things work out best for those who make the best out of the way things work out."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.