Advanced Search

Not a Bad Deal for $25.00 meager bucks

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic Not a Bad Deal for $25.00 meager bucks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

my son had it made for me with a company he deals with from time to time – Vista Graphics.
    better pic from thur. set up fare.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Looks really nice! I’ve seen a lot of people at shows cut small lengths for PVC pipe to slide onto their table legs to gain additional height; might be more stable than the pads.

You can control the height completely by the length of the tube.

-Clay

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

kewl – i had to buy a 10ft piece of pvc anyway.

thanks for that tip clay

see ya

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Nice!

You better not use it though… you get any busier, you’re gonna have a full time job! :woohoo: 🙂

Could you maybe just wrap it around the pole a little to keep from dragging? (I’d worry about my table starting to wobble…).

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Great stuff .
    I have been thinking of having some flags made up for when I am sharpening on a marina since the yachts decks are often a metre or to above the quay and most quays have cars going up and down them .
    Here I am sharpening behind a 38 meter motor yacht moored stern to in Port de Mallorca using an EP

Attachments:
    Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Tuffy that thing is the BOMB B) I’m thinking I need one of those? I have not broke in to the local farmers markets? but I think I need one :unsure: ??? Your set up is going to look so kewl or should I say it is now complete? Oh I know you need an apprentice? :S

Jed Bowen
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 57

Looks good Max. I just got one made for this weekend. It is 18″ x 8′ and cost $65. I will say you made out a heck of a lot better than I did. But that sign looks awesome.

Attachments:
    Robert Gilvary
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 53

Max, I saw what you did because of the wind to keep your banner from flying around. You think those straight tent pegs you find on the beach might be less abusive than those heavy weights? You may not find any on your beaches, but I do.

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant

my son had it made for me with a company he deals with from time to time – Vista Graphics.

Tuffy,
    I’m having trouble finding artwork for a knife and scissor that I like? Can I ask you were you got yours? I think yours is perfect! Drives the point home and can be seen for 100 yards! PM or email me if you prefer?
    Thank you

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

Tuffy,
    I’m having trouble finding artwork for a knife and scissor that I like? Can I ask you were you got yours? I think yours is perfect! Drives the point home and can be seen for 100 yards! PM or email me if you prefer?
    Thank you

stand by
    have call out now

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Tuffy, how did you add the grommet?

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

Tuffy,
    Thank you

eamon: sometimes my son is a wise ass:
    i dont follow. I designed it, as in my brain said i will use this graphic, place it here, use this text with this font and put it here, use thie color for the background….its kinda like asking leonardo de vinci to explain how he painted the mona lisa.

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

Tuffy, how did you add the grommet?

local hardware store: kit on wall

Attachments:
    Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant

Tuffy,
    Thank you

eamon: sometimes my son is a wise ass:
    i dont follow. I designed it, as in my brain said i will use this graphic, place it here, use this text with this font and put it here, use thie color for the background….its kinda like asking leonardo de vinci to explain how he painted the mona lisa.[/quote]

Tuffy,
    Thank you tons for trying! Sometimes around here I will ask one of the kids that work here a question about the computer or phone and they will look at me as if I have horns on! They don’t understand we didn’t grow up with these gadgets? I appreciate your effort!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.