Advanced Search

New Wicked Edge owner!

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New Wicked Edge owner!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vincent Unrath
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3

Hello all, just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just received my pro pack kit today after ordering and cancelling more than once (Sorry Clay.) This is the most money I have spent on an “accessory” of sorts but I feel it will be a good investment. Especially since I plan on purchasing a lot more knives in the future. Now off I go to do some more reading on the forums.

Anyway hi to all. Look forward to chatting with ya!

Vince

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Welcome Vince! Thank you for your purchase and for joining the community here. You’ll find a lot of very knowledgable, very friendly people here that can assist you with almost anything that comes up. Check back often as new topics are added and different aspects of sharpening are explored.

–Clay

-Clay

Vincent Unrath
    Participant

Welcome Vince! Thank you for your purchase and for joining the community here. You’ll find a lot of very knowledgable, very friendly people here that can assist you with almost anything that comes up. Check back often as new topics are added and different aspects of sharpening are explored.

–Clay

Thanks Clay. I hope to learn a lot here and participate as well.

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Ditto Vince…welcome aboard. We all look forward to hearing about your experiences with the WEPS and all about your new knives as you accumulate more. I have a really nice collection which you can see if you poke around a bit in the knife picture slot.
    Let us know if there are problems with your sharpening…goodness knows we have a whole raft of experts around here to help.
    All the best mate!

Leo your friendly neighborhood moderator

Vincent Unrath
    Participant

Ditto Vince…welcome aboard. We all look forward to hearing about your experiences with the WEPS and all about your new knives as you accumulate more. I have a really nice collection which you can see if you poke around a bit in the knife picture slot.
    Let us know if there are problems with your sharpening…goodness knows we have a whole raft of experts around here to help.
    All the best mate!

Leo your friendly neighborhood moderator

Thanks Leo. I have been down with a terrible cold so I have not had time to sharpen anything yet. I don’t want my head in the clouds while I am messing with sharp things. I did unbox everything to male sure it was complete and damage free. Everything looks great. I have a ZT 0350 that needs to be sharpened badly. Has a small nick in the blade also that I hope to remove.

Figure I will try it out tomorrow on a few inexpensive knives first though.

By the way, nice knives. I’ll be sure to post a few too.

Thanks again,

Vince

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.