Advanced Search

New User Dan

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New User Dan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dano
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Just ordered my pro pack I….should arrive by the end of next week. I have spent some time reviewing instructional videos and look forward to my first “Test Drive” on this system.  I previously owned the Ken Onion “work sharp” and was displeased with the performance….it would deliver a functional edge but just barely, and hair popping sharp is a pipe dream with this system…..at least in my hands. My interests are survival/rescue knives and a fighter or two thrown in for good measure.  Pleasure to get to know you good folks and I will maintain an open mind and willing spirit……Dano

2 users thanked author for this post.
    CliffCurry
    Participant
    • Topics: 42
    • Replies: 461

Welcome to the club Dan.  the anticipation is indeed brutal.  As a visual learner myself I had watched all the youtubes repeatedly and when I finally got mine the learning curve was small.  Best of luck and keep us posted!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum, Dan. I hope you enjoy your Wicked Edge!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

You will more than likely love it, but keep in mind it’s not a fool proof system, the basic sharpening principles still apply and there is technique to it… So ask questions should you have any and we will try to help the best we can! Welcome aboard 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.