Advanced Search

New to WEPS!

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New to WEPS!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 21

Greetings…Ryan here. Yea, my last name is show stopper when I make reservations at a nice steak joint and they lady announces “Nerf Herder? Party of four.

Anyway, just ordered my Pro Pack 1 this week after waiting for over two years. Can’t wait to get the WEPs to break it in and then start working on my “good” knives.

Any help is greatly appreciated…I’m a full time student and am here to learn…so school me oh wise ones!

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Ryan welcome to the forum.I would suggest as you’re waiting for your system to show up that you go on the resources tab and reading everything twice. watch as many videos as you can there are several on YouTube that are very helpful!
    then for your first two knives make sure they are Junkers that you don’t care about. your stones are going to be very aggressive up so you want to wear them down a bit with the first two knives.
    the next four or five knives still my knives you really care about?Actis on these knives everything you have read and watched.
    at this point you should have lots of questions come to the forum and ask everyone is very helpful.
    at this point you should be ready to put your favorite knives on? Remember to have fun and ask lots of questions there is a learning curve that you have to go through it short but there is still one.
    I hope that you have as much fun as I do good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.