Advanced Search

New to WE

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New to WE

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2

Hi everyone.im new to all this. I ordered a gen 3 pro around 3 weeks ago.im so excited seems like its been a year.cant wait to get it .

Alan
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 206

I feel your pain. I’m waiting on mine as well. Keep repeating: “Patience is a virtue”.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great info, and some pretty smart guys here if you ask me.

Alan

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome, BDrum! Hopefully it’s only a couple more days… In the meantime, take your time to read a bit around here. There’s lots of info, also for beginners! Success when your WEPS arrives!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Andrew
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 37

I would have loved to get Gen 3, but I had to settle for Gen 2.

I’m waiting for mine to. I share your excitement. I tried a spiderco, but lets face it
    Wicked edge is what its all about. If you want the best, go Wicked edge.

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Welcome! I’m waiting on mine too :dry:

bildio
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 3

Welcome. I’m new too. My Gen 3 Pro is being delivered today. Waiting impatiently.

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome you too, Bildio! Enjoy your gen 3 and please tell us your experiences.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Brian
    Participant

Thx everyone. I hope it wont be much longer.im so ready to get my gen 3 pro .people I work with is so negative about me getting this. I say there gelous.when I get it hopefully I get good enough I can prove them wrong.i thing this product can deliver a better looking and precise than hand sharpening on a stone

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Welcome. I’m new too. My Gen 3 Pro is being delivered today. Waiting impatiently.

Welcome aboard mate! You will soon have the finest knife sharpening tool available in your hands. Prepare for some of the sharpest and most beautifully polished edges possible with this baby!
    All the best! Any problems speak up and someone will be there to lend a helping hand. The guys around here are great!

Cheers mate
    Leo

Alan Thomas
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 10

Hope you get it soon and enjoy using it. I got the beginners model and it is a great tool. Make sure to check angles from manufacturers so you continue with the correct angle or like me, you’ll mess up one or two knifes.

Brian
    Participant

I didn’t think about checking the angle good point thx.i need to get a angle cube and I need to get the 1200 1600 ceramics and leather strops

Andrew
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 37

Well, a new package arrived this evening which I’m sure is familiar to you all.

Guess its time to buy my cheap practice/stone bedding in knife. Could be a busy weekend 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.