Advanced Search

New to W/E

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New to W/E

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    driwash2
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 15

I have been sharping knives for over 40 years.  Some times they came out very sharp but most of the time they just did not meet my hopes.  I just discovered the W/E.  I watched just about every video about the W/E.  I called W/E with some questions.  Kyle is the best customer and technical advisor I have ever met.  He answered all my questions and guided me in the right direction with my purchase.  With in two days I had my F/S with up grades of stones, ceramic’s and strops.  We talked about the shows, like the Shot Show, in my past I did many a outdoor shows as a marketing manager of a Cover scent Company.   I miss it and we laughed at some of the things that only someone who has worked and stood for 10 to 12 hours a day would know.  Kyle is a great ambassador for Wicked Edge and  the industry.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum, Driwash2! Glad you like the WEPS.

And very nice you call Kyle a great ambassador. I’ve had him on the phone and on the mail a couple of times and he’s not just very knowledgeable, but also a very nice guy. We sometimes forget there’s a whole team behind the WEPS!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Welcome aboard! I agree, Kyle is a great guy and an asset to the WE team =)

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.