Advanced Search

New to WE

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New to WE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 3

Hi from Nor Cal. My F & S Pro is scheduled for Monday delivery. I can’t wait to get my hands on it. I will have my hands full with my wife and daughter abusing all the kitchen knives though lol. From cutting things on a plate to tossing them in the bottom of the sink with the rest of the nights dishes. Some battles just aren’t worth fighting. I don’t dare buy anything better than the Chicago Cutlery but I may have to paint one handle red and make it off limits.

I also have a bunch of pocket knives from over the years but my newest and best knife is my Kershaw Knockout with Elmax blade. Nothing real expensive but I love the fit and feel of the Knockouts.

Alan
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 206

Welcome Eric to our forum!  Tons of info here, and really just a bunch of friendly folks if you ask me.

You’re gonna love your new WEPS!  They are great sharpeners and the quality build will last a lifetime.

Alan

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum, Eric! You will definitely enjoy your WEPS. There’s a lot of info here and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.