Advanced Search

My impromptu visit to Wicked Edge

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat My impromptu visit to Wicked Edge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James Jolly
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

I want you to know that Joe and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to you offices and chatting with both of you. With your winning attitude and excellent products, there’s no way to keep your business down. You should realize that Joe, CEO and owner of of a meat packing plant, was so impressed that he purchased a, without hesitation, your sharpening system. There pig harvesting facility is located in East Texas where the boys are hunters and will want this solution for sharpening their hunting knives. Word will get around and hopefully you will get many sales from direct word of mouth. Both Kay and Clay took the time out of their daily schedule to visit, demo and answer all of our questions.

I got a pair of new arms, Propack 2 upgrade kit (Clay actually tried to talk me out of them, thinking that only the “true professional would need them). They seem so much smoother than the old ones.

Again, thanks a million, and hope that business keep going up, up and away.

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Hi James
    Glad to hear you and your friend enjoyed the tour. Both Kay and Clay are wonderful people and I can see why you were pleased with your visit, never mind the wonderful WEPS. Your write up of the visit was very well done. As an ex-English teacher I give you an A+. 😉

Best regards
    Leo

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

A visit to WE is better than a day at the fair. :woohoo:

Welcome to the forum… keep us posted on how it goes!

As an ex-English teacher I give you an A+. 😉

Don’t judge me….. :blink: 😛

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.