Advanced Search

Mine also showed up this past Friday

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Mine also showed up this past Friday

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gilvary
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 53

Thank you Wicked Edge folks. My PPII arrived without a flaw.
    I’ve almost sharpened every knife in the house, just to get the feel of this unit, and only wounded myself once 😳 .

I’ve sharpened all sizes and lengths of knives that I have. Some standard type cutlery knives and a couple custom folders and a Randall made hunter I’ve had for nearly 20 years and never was sharpened.

Thanks Tuffy for the tip on the knife sleeves. I won’t handle these knives without them. Going to get a stamp made with my name and phone number just for those sleeves.

Thanks again,
    Splitting Hairs
    Sharpening Service

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Welcome! It sounds like your well on your way! Would like to see a pic of your Randall I bet that is a sweet knife? :whistle:

Robert Gilvary
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 53

This is my Randall made hunting knife. I got this as a gift in 87′. It was one that a customer didn’t pick up. I was at their shop in Orlando and picked it out. Added options to this knife are the stainless blade, Sambar stag handle, wrist thong, finger grooves, my name stamped in the blade, and it came in a cherry wood display box.

Here a link to the Randall knife site for those that aren’t familiar with them. http://www.randallknives.com/

This is my personal knife. A CRKT fixed blade. I prefer it to lock backs because its there and ready when I need it, and often times I’m in a boat when I want it, doing something with one hand and reaching for my knife with the other.

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Wow! I love that Randall! That is a beauty! Your CRKT is very nice as well. Thanks for sharing :cheer:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.