Advanced Search

Merry Christmas!

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic Merry Christmas!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Zamfir
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 346

Well, I got to wait outside for 45min in the cold and wind so my soon to be 3 year old could tell Santa what he wanted.
    –I guess all he wanted was to go home! 😆

Starting my Christmas vacation tomorrow at noon so I am starting to get excited…just like my son…except I feel that way while at work!

Merry Christmas guys! Thanks for all you have helped me learn! That is the present that keeps on giving and is truly appreciated.
    Thank you!
    -Eric

Geocyclist
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 524

Merry Christmas to all you guys. Seems like it wasn’t long since we had this thread last year. Great forum and I have enjoyed getting to know the new members this year.

SHVentus
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 64

Mele Kalikimaka

Gary
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 16

I”m a very new poster here, but you guys have tremendous knowledge and have helped me much as I have read the threads. Looking forward to becoming proficient on the WE soon.
    Merry Christmas to all!

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Merry Christmas to all!

Eric, i also am getting a week off of work starting tomorro at 4pm when I get off so I know what you mean! It always goes by too fast!

Now the real question is: what Wicked Edge accessory are you going to be gifting yourself this Christmas? lol I am getting the 15k shaptons to add to my waterstone collection 😉

Zamfir
    Participant

Umm..I have to admit. I already worked with a certain Santa named “Bob” with a last min decision made on Tuesday so TODAY I got my Christmas present of a low angle adapter and a set of super fine ceramics before I left tomorrow…Because shoot..I might need them during the next 2 weeks of being a sharpening Santa for my family and friends back in Nebraska over the next 2 weeks! :whistle: I mean..really..it was for them right? :whistle:

Josh
    Participant

Umm..I have to admit. I already worked with a certain Santa named “Bob” with a last min decision made on Tuesday so TODAY I got my Christmas present of a low angle adapter and a set of super fine ceramics before I left tomorrow…Because shoot..I might need them during the next 2 weeks of being a sharpening Santa for my family and friends back in Nebraska over the next 2 weeks! :whistle: I mean..really..it was for them right? :whistle:

lol I like the way you think buddy!

I am actually planning on driving my shop (an 8×16″ enclosed trailer) to both sides of my family over vacation and sharpen all their knives for them as a Christmas gift… but don’t think I will treat them to the Wicked Edge as most of the time someone in the family will end up trashing the edge anyway lol. But still I think my mother and mother in law will appreciate it!

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Merry Christmas, everyone! I too recall this thread from last year 😉 . Time goes fast…

I’ll be having a week off after today and visit familty as well. Without my WEPS, they really can’t appreciate the better things in life. And Josh, try your new Shaptons on some good carbon steel. You’ll love them! Congrats!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

CliffCurry
    Participant
    • Topics: 42
    • Replies: 461

Well, I got to wait outside for 45min in the cold and wind so my soon to be 3 year old could tell Santa what he wanted.

Eric, that picture is an instant classic, Id have it blown up big and framed on the wall. :silly:

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forum and look forward to an awesome 2015 sharpening and learning new things together. ~Aloha

Ziggy
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 177

Merry Christmas to all!

Josh
    Participant

Eric, that picture is an instant classic, Id have it blown up big and framed on the wall. :silly:

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forum and look forward to an awesome 2015 sharpening and learning new things together. ~Aloha[/quote]

that pic is hilarious lol

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

It is a great pic! Merry Christmas to all of you! Thanks for making 2014 awesome at Wicked Edge!

-Clay

Zamfir
    Participant

OMG. I guess I need to buy my in-law s some kitchen knifes. Next year for Christmas!

wickededge
    Keymaster

Here’s a little from our Wicked Edge Holiday party at the Santa Fe School of Cooking:

-Clay

wickededge
    Keymaster

Here are some pics:

-Clay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.