Advanced Search

market today – scissors and that was it – see ya.

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpening as a Business market today – scissors and that was it – see ya.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

Scissors ruled the few meager items I sharpened today at the market.
    Afterwards, I sharpened up one of the yard sale cleavers to keep busy.
    Back on thur. and I may even try the market after the Saturday fare in the morning. Maybe from 2 until 6pm. Many of the vendors have told me Saturday is the big day. We will have to see for ourselves.
    Good luck to everyone – see you thur. – if slow like today and Sunday, I will not do any video.
    Vid is like:6 mins.
    added a new poster for this market – they have many boards for posting: flexable dates and times – f y i.

Attachments:
    Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Maybe better for the business image to just do the busy days also allow you more time for treasure hunting!

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Tuffy, do you just write in the dates and times of when you will be there? Or do you use stickers? What kind of marker do you use (dry erase)?

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

Tuffy, do you just write in the dates and times of when you will be there? Or do you use stickers? What kind of marker do you use (dry erase)?

josh,
    i write in the dates and time with same marker i use on the blades, but i like the plan for stickers / avery labels.

thanks for the tip

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.