Advanced Search

Love my WE

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Love my WE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 47

Man I sure do enjoy using me WE so far in the last week I have had one tip repair and 15 knives to sharpen for customers. I sharpen as a little side job. Nothing too big or fancy, but enough that my WEPS has paid for itself! I recently got some awesome feedback from one of my customers that was really the words I have been looking foreword to hearing for quite some time. Not that my feedback ever isn’t good it just seems most people just don’t really are more than the fact that the knife is sharper than its ever been works better than it ever has and that’s all they need. Well this certain fellow is a hunter that I know and his wife was a meat cutter for a number of years. Both of them can sharpen a knife fairly well but when I let him use my EDC to cut something on this years hunting trip he was so impressed that he asked me to sharpen all of his hunting knives for him. So of course I obliged and while we were in camp put a nice balanced toothy/polished edge on his knives. He thanked me and the trip ended with none of us getting an opportunity to fill a tag. Well this week his wife got ahold of me and wants all of their kitchen cutlery done along with her meat cutting knives, so we work out a deal then she says to me, “oh one more thing Brien can’t stop talking about how sharp his knives are now. And that he’s actually scared of them they are so sharp. He’s used to just being able to whip a knife out and not really have to worry if it comes in contact with his skin. But now since he just about cut his finger dinking around he can’t stop talking about how scary sharp they are.”
    I just smiled and said thank you. That’s probably one of the best compliments I’ve had so far.

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

That indeed sounds like on of the best compliments you can get. From a knowledgeable user. Congratulations! :cheer:

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Geocyclist
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 524

Cool. Great story. B)

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Nice post David… I’d like to hear how you fixed the tip… don’t see too much written about that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.