Advanced Search

Looking forward to getting the system…

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Looking forward to getting the system…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Les Smith
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

I have always been interested in learning how to sharpen a knife and eliminate as many variables as possible. I’ve used the Spyderco for awhile and I have recently been adding to my knife collection (all of them for regular use). Wicked Edge and the members here that have posted videos on YouTube convinced me to make the investment.

Funny – I’ve been collecting straws, picked up the angle cube and have just been waiting to see if some of the suggested improvements would make it to the Pro package. Can’t wait to try this on blades ranging from the ESEE’s to a small Al Mar.

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Good to have you here Les! You will love the WEPS when you get it and those of us on the Forum will be happy to help out in any way we can if you run into problems or need additional knowledge…there is lots of that around this group. I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences with the WEPS and to see and hear about your knives.

Cheers
    Leo

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

I have always been interested in learning how to sharpen a knife and eliminate as many variables as possible. I’ve used the Spyderco for awhile and I have recently been adding to my knife collection (all of them for regular use). Wicked Edge and the members here that have posted videos on YouTube convinced me to make the investment.

Funny – I’ve been collecting straws, picked up the angle cube and have just been waiting to see if some of the suggested improvements would make it to the Pro package. Can’t wait to try this on blades ranging from the ESEE’s to a small Al Mar.

Welcome to the fun! :woohoo:

I can’t find it, but I think Clay posted somewhere that the “suggested improvements” (I’m guessing you mean things like the redesigned arms) will be sold as an accessory. So don’t let that stop you from ordering! The setup “as is” does a great job… which you’ve already seen from the videos.

Have fun!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.