Advanced Search

Linton Cutlery

Recent Forums Main Forum Knife Specific Discussion Linton Cutlery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tom Whittington
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 159

I’m curious if any of the good folks here know much about this company? I received an email from one of their US reps out of the blue, which is unusual for a small time guy like myself. They’re Taiwanese which doesn’t really bother me much as long as the product is acceptable quality for the price. It does look like many of their knives are bargain bin (420, 440A for the bulk of them) but several of their folders have ATS-34 steel and carbon fiber/G10/titanium options.

Any input? Think they might be worth at least getting some dealer pricing info from? I’d rather get some feedback from the community here rather than rely on scattered google search results 🙂

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Haven’t seen one personally, but they don’t seem to be highly thought of, from what I’ve found. Probably the biggest “red flag” I noted was of the three U.S. distributors they listed, none had Linton knives on their respective websites, and I couldn’t find one that did. Probably not a good sign considering they’ve spent over (at least) a dozen years trying to set up in the U.S. :sick:

Didn’t see anything on their site that struck my fancy either. :dry: I’d say, probably not worth your time… especially in an era where I can get a decent knife from a company like Kershaw for under $20… and a company I can contact if I have a problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.