Advanced Search

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic Karma

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Fred Hermann
    Participant
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 188

Friends….
    I have a new Karma policy for myself, perhaps it will work for some of you.
    As we can give a +1 every 6 hours, I plan to give my points as often as possible, but to the poster that makes me smile or teaches me.
    I plan to give lots of points over time, as you all teach me much, and some…well are family in your level of dumb/funny.

I love you all.

Fred

Geocyclist
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 524

Good philosophy. I didn’t know the 6 hour limit. Just tried to use to use twice at once before and it didn’t work. But never knew the limit.

DARRELL ALLEN
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 113

Friends….
    I have a new Karma policy for myself, perhaps it will work for some of you.
    As we can give a +1 every 6 hours, I plan to give my points as often as possible, but to the poster that makes me smile or teaches me.
    I plan to give lots of points over time, as you all teach me much, and some…well are family in your level of dumb/funny.

I love you all.

Fred

Fred, what is this +1 thing your referring to ?

Mikedoh
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 570

Not Fred, but the answer to your question regards adding karma to other forum members. If you look at a member”s avatar area you’ll see “+ karma” followed by a number. You can increase other members karma, but not your own. Karma can only be increased by “1” and after increasing karma, you are not able to do it again for six hours.
    Hope that helps.

R. Jeffrey Coates
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 55

Fred what a wonderful idea. I had no idea I/we could give karma points – or I certainly would have done it. When I have received a karma point I always go back and see what I did right so I can keep doing it.

Thanks for the idea.

Finally, if you “teach me something” – – how and where to find the button to give karma points ……… I will then give you my first for teaching me how to do it !

Have a great “short- post-holiday week B)

DARRELL ALLEN
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 113

Not Fred, but the answer to your question regards adding karma to other forum members. If you look at a member”s avatar area you’ll see “+ karma” followed by a number. You can increase other members karma, but not your own. Karma can only be increased by “1” and after increasing karma, you are not able to do it again for six hours.
    Hope that helps.

Thanks for explaining what Fred posted Mike, but how does one do this +1 thing exactly ? Do you just reply with a +1 to something they posted and it gets added to that persons Karma ?

Mikedoh
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 570

If you look under a member’s name, you see Karma+. Click on it. +.

R.JeffreyCoates

NOW ONLINE
    Senior Boarder

Thank you received: 10

R. Jeffrey Coates
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 55

Got it Darrell. … “practiced” on you !

Fred Hermann
    Participant
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 188

Glad I could be a little bright spot 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.