Advanced Search

Just thought I would say HI!

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Just thought I would say HI!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Robbie Lathem
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0

Hello everyone name here is Robbie(smokeeater908) I am new to this forum but am a member of USN and Bladeforums. I also have been doing YouTube videos for a while. I am on my second Wicked Edge now, my dad ended up with the first one and I love it. Got a lot of videos on my YouTube channel so check them out as well.

Thanks
    Robbie

Taras Shevchenko
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 18

Hi Robbie,

Welcome to the forum, I am actually a subscriber to your YouTube channel, congrats with this new Hougue you got for Fathers Day.

regards
    Taras

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome, Robbie!

I’ve watched multiple of your YouTube videos. Keep up the good work!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Jim Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 26

Hi Robbie,

Welcome to the forum. I’m fairly new to the forum as well and should be receiving my WEPS this week. I’ve been following and reading the forum for a couple of months now and one thing you will find here is a very professional, knowledgeable and considerate group of people ready to share information and help out in any way possible. This is really a great community to be a part of!

I’m also a subscriber to your YouTube channel and it looks like you had a blast at the Blade Show. I was at the Blade Show as well and had a great time. Next year, I’ll have to buy the 3 day pass instead of a 1 day pass.

I had the privilege of meeting Clay and Kay at the show and was able to see the new accessories included in the new Pro Pack II upgrade. I’m sure everyone is looking forward to its release.

Again, welcome to the forum and I’ll be looking out for more of your videos!

Regards,
    Jim

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Welcome Robbie, it’s great to see you here!

-Clay

Kennith Chan
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 41

Welcome to the forum

Robert Nash
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 164

Hi Robbie – welcome to the forum – great to have you here!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.