Advanced Search

Is it just me or do others get this floor sign???

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic Is it just me or do others get this floor sign???

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

ALMOST every time i switch from topic to topis it pops up. do not happen on any of my other forums that i post on.

please advise

Attachments:
    Mikedoh
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 570

I don’t get it

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I don’t get it either but I’ll keep monitoring to see what others say. Did you happen to search for flooring recently?

-Clay

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Maybe you need to remove all web site data and cookies and start again make sure you have all your passwords saved somewhere . Question is does this pop up appear on your iPad ?
    The other possibility to try is another browser I take it you are on windows if it only happens on your desktop(probable running Internet Explorer) and not on your iPad which will be running Safari . If this only happens on the desktop then use a different browser like Chrome or Firefox .
    It may even be worth googling pop ups to see if there are other solutions make sure you have -Block Pop UPs in your browser preferences as well.

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

yes leo

only on desk top puter – never on ipad or mini.

i have new chrome now…….i will check for other solutions.

thanks

Leo Barr
    Participant

Set up a different browser and you probable can reset your browser at least Safari allows it you can also get Safari for windows it just depends how old your PC is as to whether it can cope with it.

Daniel maloon
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 209

Disable all of your add ons then start your browser up. Its usually a third-party extension that’s been downloaded without you knowing. I had one that would link certain keywords on a page and automatically open a pop-up if i rolled over it. Sneaky and annoying

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

I don’t get it? but out of weird coincidence I just downloaded a AVG freebie “trail offer”. Fix your PC health 2014, and you guys would not believe how much it has improved performance! I take my laptop in about every 6 months for a check up usually cost $100. And it runs well. I surf the internet all day everyday. It is how I try to cope with pain. My PC in running so much better I can not even believe it! I’m going to buy the $40 fix it. It is worth every penny to me. I’m saving money this way! :woohoo:

Ken Buzbee
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 393

It’s absolutely terrifying the things they track these days. Practically every page I load has something I’ve recently searched for. It’s never been a problem but just knowing you’re bring watched like this can really freak you out… 😉

Ken

Leo Barr
    Participant

If you don’t like been followed use https://duckduckgo.com as your search engine instead of Google or Bing; you may also like https://dnt.abine.com/#dashboard which is anti tracking and enables you to use masked emails and adblock is another handy one.

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Is it just me or is the site running really slow? The last three days it has almost been at a stand still for me? Weird part is it is just WE?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.