Advanced Search

If your account was recently deleted…

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat If your account was recently deleted…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Then I’m really sorry. The forum has been under siege since yesterday from a Chinese robot that is adding SPAM accounts at a rate of 1 every 5 seconds. Many thanks to Curtis for pointing it out. The web company is working on it this morning, trying to plug the hole. In the meantime, I’ve been deleting the counts every couple of minutes so they don’t pile up too much. In the process, I accidentally deleted 2-3 accounts. I saw them at the last minute in the list as I hit delete. I am really sorry for the inconvenience. Please recreate your account to continue posting on the forum.

–Clay

-Clay

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Mine must still be good… 🙂

Josh

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Post time seems quicker now though… That’s cool. Only 2 seconds!

Josh

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Very cool! Less than two secs. This is becoming the fastest forum in the world! :cheer:

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

But still there must be something fishy going on (is that proper English?). This topic has had 57 views, but right now there are 711 guests online…

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

But still there must be something fishy going on (is that proper English?). This topic has had 57 views, but right now there are 711 guests online…

I’m guessing that the system doesn’t log visitors out immediately when they leave the site, so they still show as being on though I’m not entirely sure how it works.

-Clay

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

On a bright side, this is the fastest forum I use now. This place is screaming fast now! It makes participation on the threads so much more enjoyable!!! :woohoo:
    Thank you for doing this Clay! Since I spend so much time on your forum it makes for a better day! 😉

Mikedoh
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 570

A men

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.