Advanced Search

I think i like green

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpening as a Business I think i like green

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

rolled in a few hours ago from an Italian lady…….my first view of any of these tickets.

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Interesting blades… that will be tricky to get the entire edge all the way to the heel on some of those blades!

CliffCurry
    Participant
    • Topics: 42
    • Replies: 461

Great looking high quality set! Your posts really make me wonder if I shouldn’t check out the huge swap meet we have here locally to guage response.

BTW, has it even come up to modify the paddles? My setup was 2nd hand so I didn’t have any fear to dremmel a bit off with a barrel sanding bit. Worked great on the karambit in my profile pic.

Attachments:
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

Great looking high quality set! Your posts really make me wonder if I shouldn’t check out the huge swap meet we have here locally to guage response.

i have a friend who worked a big motorcycle rally few months back: 1000 blades he did………. :ohmy: :ohmy:

CliffCurry
    Participant
    • Topics: 42
    • Replies: 461

He must have been up to his ear in blades! Thats awesome…

We have several local motorcycle clubs that I know members in. I did a knife for an ex-policeman that rides with them hoping word would get around 😛 Im really liking the swap meet idea more n more.

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

rolled in a few hours ago from an Italian lady…….my first view of any of these tickets.
    much more italian than i was thinking

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.