Advanced Search

Hi

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yes
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3

I ordered my WE a few days ago and the long wait starts 🙂
    I’m from Sweden and have been into knives since childhood.
    My own kids gets their first “real” knife, a Fällkiven F1, when they get 5. I start learning how to use a knife when they get 3.
    My sharpening skills sucks and instead to get myself a new knife when the old one gets dull ;), WE will be a great add to my pile of gears 🙂

/Jörgen

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Welcome Jorgen! I was like you two years ago until I got the WEPS and now every knife in my house and those of my relatives are full of razor sharp knives! Be prepared for the same my friend!
    Warm regards
    Leo

martin lind
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 78

Hej Jörgen, glad to hear that more swedes finding the weps. if you want more tips and tricks you can always mail me at martint14@hotmail.com and we can take it in swedish 🙂

but read asmost you can in this forum, its a great forum with alot of help to get.

best regards martin lind sweden

Dennis Gocong
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 93

Welcome, Jörgen

Once you’ve learned the techniques for basic sharpening, you’ll be seduced by the beauty of polishing. Have fun with it!

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Hi Jörgen,

Welcome and thanks for the introduction! You’ve ordered a WEPS for exactly the same reason I got it. And boy, my sharpening skills have changed 🙂 . And don’t forget to visit the forum one in a while. The basics of the WEPS are quite easy, but I’ve learned many of the sharpening intricacies from other people on this forum.

Mark

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

yes
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3

I have a bunch of Mora knives as practise knives 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.