Advanced Search

Hello To All

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello To All

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kpromero
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 26

Hello to all. I just recently purchased a WE Pro Pack 1 system after watching some videos about it to help me sharpen my knives. As much as i tried to do this free handed, i always struggled to get that perfect edge and hope this will help me become better at it. I am also interested in modifying it some after looking at videos on youtube and wanted some input from you all on which ones would be best. I like one of them by adding a Panavise for mounting which i may do that rather quickly while i wait for my WES to arrive and also an angle cube. Any helpful tips would be appreciated like correct angles  for a durable edge that will keep its sharpness longer etc. I have a couple Spyderco knives like the Delica 4, Paramilitary, and will also use for kitchen knives from CutCo. Thanks all

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your WEPS!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 427

Hello and welcome to the forum…Unless you have been sharpening knives by hand forever professionally , its Impossible to get the type of edge you can get with the W.E. system. You can find a panavice at Amazon or Ebay, I posted a link to both in the previous thread from earlier today.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.