Advanced Search

Hello from Puerto Rico…..

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello from Puerto Rico…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jose Fuste
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 26

Just ordered last week….In backorder for the next 3 to 4 weeks….

I just got the Lansky and the Sharpmaker and really preferred the second one. I just got very nice results with it and really sharp edges. Also trying to learn more about freehand which is hard and tricky. Anyway, I’m really amazed by the WE so I can’t wait to get it…..

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

He Jose,

Welcome! Nice to see we’re from all over the world. I’m from Europe (the Netherlands) myself.

I love the Sharpmaker and still have it, even though the WEPS is a far more advanced piece of engineering. You’ll love the WEPS! (Yes it is worth the wait 🙂 ).

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Just ordered last week….In backorder for the next 3 to 4 weeks….

I just got the Lansky and the Sharpmaker and really preferred the second one. I just got very nice results with it and really sharp edges. Also trying to learn more about freehand which is hard and tricky. Anyway, I’m really amazed by the WE so I can’t wait to get it…..

Welcome to the forum.

Guided sharpening can help with your freehand sharpening endeavors. Not only do you learn what makes a knife sharp, while eliminating the hardest part of sharpening (holding a consistent angle), but you establish a nice bevel to follow freehand.

Have fun! 🙂

Jose Fuste
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 26

Looking forward to it….Thanks!!!:)

Jende Industries
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 342

Welcome aboard, Jose! The WEPS is well worth the wait – think of it as Christmas in February! :woohoo:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.