Advanced Search

Hello from Califorina

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello from Califorina

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy Dolcourt
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0

So I would just like to introduce myself.

My name is Jeremy Dolcourt and I am in California. I recently got into knives from a friend and have not been able to stop buying new knives. As of right now I have a ZT 0560, a Kershaw Cryo, 3 Spyderco bugs, a Gerber Kiowa and hopefully another ZT when the 0566 is released.

In any hobby I get into I always find it more interesting on how the mechanics of fixing the main object,(in this case a knife), is done. I really did not want to EDC my ZT because I did not want to have to carry around a dull knife and I stumbled upon the Wicked Edge Pro system.

I am about to create a post about proper care for my system but I have tried to research more before making the new thread.

Thanks for your help.

Jende Industries
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 342

Welcome aboard, Jeremy! I think you’ll find every bit as much pleasure in sharpening your knives as you are getting out of collecting them!

I’m looking forward to your posts!

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got a nice collection going. Do you like the Cryo? I just read they’re coming out with a Cryo 2… that’ll be a little bigger. For the price they’re hard to beat I think.

Have fun! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.