Advanced Search

Hello everyone!

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello everyone!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Colby Webre
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 10

Just dropping by to say hello. I’m a big fan of the field version of the WE that I picked up a few months back but now it’s time for an upgrade to a regular WE. I have a question regarding this upgrade that I hope is okay to post in this forum.

I would like to purchase a WE along with the upgraded arms with the riser blocks so my edges can be that much more precise. The issue that I’m running into is that a big chunk of the WE system costs seem to come from the costs of the diamond stones themselves, which I already have. I certainly do not need two sets of stones as my first set is now nicely broken in. Is there anything that can be done in my situation? I’d basically need the WE system but without any of the stones. This is the only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger. I just can’t justify paying for something that I already have will not need. If this is already an option and I’m simply overlooking it, then can someone please point me in the right direction? If this isn’t an option then, IMHO, it should be.

Anyways, I’m looking forward to joining this community. I have been lurking on and off for a few months and I must say that I’m impressed with the atmosphere here. Have a wonderful day!

Thank you,

Colby

Edit:
    It seems that my new account has somehow merged with another account? I’m not from Miami and that’s not me in the profile photo.. How did this happen?

Mikedoh
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 570

Don’t know how the account merge happened. Tomorrow/tonight there is a software upgrade, maybe that’s the cause?

Call WEPS and ask them about a price for the parts you need.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Just dropping by to say hello. I’m a big fan of the field version of the WE that I picked up a few months back but now it’s time for an upgrade to a regular WE. I have a question regarding this upgrade that I hope is okay to post in this forum.

I would like to purchase a WE along with the upgraded arms with the riser blocks so my edges can be that much more precise. The issue that I’m running into is that a big chunk of the WE system costs seem to come from the costs of the diamond stones themselves, which I already have. I certainly do not need two sets of stones as my first set is now nicely broken in. Is there anything that can be done in my situation? I’d basically need the WE system but without any of the stones. This is the only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger. I just can’t justify paying for something that I already have will not need. If this is already an option and I’m simply overlooking it, then can someone please point me in the right direction? If this isn’t an option then, IMHO, it should be.

Anyways, I’m looking forward to joining this community. I have been lurking on and off for a few months and I must say that I’m impressed with the atmosphere here. Have a wonderful day!

Thank you,

Colby

Edit:
    It seems that my new account has somehow merged with another account? I’m not from Miami and that’s not me in the profile photo.. How did this happen?

The part about ordering the sharpener and upgrade kit w/out stones is easy, just give us a call: 877-616-9911 and we’ll get you taken care of. The part about your profile being merged is weird! I’m passing it along to our webmaster.

Thanks for joining the forum!

-Clay

Colby Webre
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 10

Thank you both for the information! Good to be here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.