Advanced Search

Hello all

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello all

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Everett Ellinwood
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Hello all

Very happy that I stumbled across this site. I live here in the foot hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains,
    Appomattox Va. As a kid always had a fascination with knives and having a sharp blade in my pocket.
    It must of been the boy scouts “hunting,fishing,backpacking,kayaking,canoe camping” that I learned the
    the true value of keeping a good sharp knife. Collected a few over the years, none really to brag on
    cold steel recon tanto,SOG tomcat,kershaw,boker,gerber,case,kitchen knifes to name a few. I have tried
    dozens of different sharpeners over the years,with mediocre success,the best results so far is with the
    lansky. I can get a nice mirrored edge on my pocket knives. It does take a lot of time and Patience to
    get the results that I am looking for, especially the lager and kitchen knives.

Always knew in the back of my mind that there had to be a better and more efficient way to get the
    results I was seeking.
    WOW!!! The wicked edge looks like the lanksy on steroids, a true game changer, and the level you
    guys take it to is nothing short of absolutely amazing.

Looking forward to trying one of these systems out, I can tell I have keep and open mind and rethink
    some of what I have learned over years,and do some research and reading on here to mimic some the
    results the people on here are achieving.

Thanks Everett

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Good to hear from you Everett. Glad to hear the forum is interesting to you. Come and join us whenever the mood strikes and if you get your own WEPS, I know you will be amazed at the results you get on those knives of yours.

Best regards mate
    Leo

mike allen
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 5

Welcome aboard. If you like a sharp blade you are at the right place.

This forum has some good info and the WEPS is the real deal.

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Hi Everett,

Welcome! I hope you will finally find peace here. Just kidding, but dozens of sharpeners… you need something proper! 😉

Good to read you like it here. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Jende Industries
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 342

Welcome, Everett! You’ll find plenty of friendly, open-minded people here! Let your sharpening journey begin!
    B)

Everett Ellinwood
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Thanks all for the warm welcomes

I have taken time too read through some of the forums and profiles here. Looks like a very nice and
    diversified group of people on here, that are far more informed on sculpting steel than I thought
    possible.”.025 micron compounds, Really!!! Holy Crap, cutting edge stuff here, no pun intended” 🙂

Thank You very much for allowing me too join your group and forum. There is a tremendous wealth of
    information on here and the links too digest in the near future. Like everything else I guess it just
    depends on what your passionate about, and how much time, effort, and money your willing too put forth
    into it.

Looks as if I will order the pro package too get my feet wet and take it from there. Any must have
    accessories for hunting, fishing, kitchen, pocket knives would be appreciated. If anybody knows if
    all of the back orders have already been spoken for that would help too. I think they are supposed
    be in tomorrow. Try and order then, and see how it goes, keep my fingers crossed.

Looking forward too trying out the wickededge and the path it takes me down, on the search for the
    perfect edge.

Thanks Ev

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.