Advanced Search

Hello

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jack Wyatt
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 13

I’m new here. I’m the same name on a few other forums as well.

I have 16 Benchmades and 15 Spydercos but my taste switched more towards Spyderco. I stopped buying Benchmades after their MAPP enforcement last year.

I have a DMT Aligner, SharpMaker and Ken Onion WorkSharp. I wanted something more.

I started saving Amazon gift cards and finally took the plunge. So far, I really like my WE. I got the Field and Sport Pro.I often travel with my sharpening stuff and the big base wasn’t for me. I also added an angle cube and the 1200 / 1600 ceramics. And a 30X lighted loupe.

I’ve been breaking in the stones on some older knives. I haven’t sharpened any of my good knives yet.

So that’s about all. Take care…

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Welcome aboard and thanks for the intro! I think you will have fun on your new ride =) :silly:

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum, Aquaman! Enjoy your WEPS! There’s quite a few people here who started with the DMT thingies or the Spyderco Sharpmaker.

There’s a wealth of information here and a bunch of friendly guys. So please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Jack Wyatt
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 13

Welcome to the forum, Aquaman! Enjoy your WEPS! There’s quite a few people here who started with the DMT thingies or the Spyderco Sharpmaker.

There’s a wealth of information here and a bunch of friendly guys. So please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks. I had one little hiccup that was quickly resolved by the other members here.

I also learned how to mount my Spydercos. I just finished sharpening my Native 5 lightweight and I couldn’t be happier.

Zamfir
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 346

Welcome! I have sharpened my fair share of Spydercos on the WE. Works like a champ!

Follow us, down the rabbit hole :woohoo:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.