Advanced Search

Hello

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Roman
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 20

Hello to everybody.
    I am a new member and new WE F&S owner. I received my system about a week ago. So far I re-profiled two of my EDC knives, my wife’s Ladybug and Delica for a friend. Probably will take on couple kitchen knives during weekend. Quite happy with performance. I wish I could achieve lower angles, but I am aware that adapter is coming.
    Happy sharpening to everyone.

John Genovese
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 35

Welcome to the most fun you can have sitting down!

Johnny

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Welcome to the forum! Don’t be scared to ask questions here? Everyone is very helpful and willing to help! :cheer:

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Hello to everybody.
    I am a new member and new WE F&S owner. I received my system about a week ago. So far I re-profiled two of my EDC knives, my wife’s Ladybug and Delica for a friend. Probably will take on couple kitchen knives during weekend. Quite happy with performance. I wish I could achieve lower angles, but I am aware that adapter is coming.
    Happy sharpening to everyone.

Welcome mate! As you use the WEPS your edges will improve unbelievably. Like all things there needs to be a bit of a break-in period and of course a period of time where initial awkwardness gradually gives way to practiced skill.
    Very happy to have you aboard and feel free to ask for help…there are experts here who care, so take advantage of their skills and knowledge. And you are correct,an adapter for lower angles is near.

Warm regards
    Leo

Roman
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 20

Thank you guys for warm welcome. I certainly will will use your invitation and will be asking question. I sharpened three kitchen knives: two Chef’s and one utility and really love diamonds.

Benoît Membré
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 22

“Bienvenue” on the Forum!

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

And “welkom”, too ;-). Enjoy your WEPS! And don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.