Advanced Search

Hello

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jared Hunter
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 9

Hello. just got a used wicked edge(today in the mail, i work 2nd shift my evening is your moring), mine is an older one with out the numbers on the stones. plan on upgrading the arms in a little bit.

I have been trying to use wet stones for years and never has success. I got a sharpmaker last fall, due to my ever growing knife collection, realized it is alot of work and not the best system. finally quit buying knives long enough to have the extra cash for a Wicked edge system.

Like every tom, dick and harry with a trailer and a lawn mower thinks they have a lawn-care service. I too have thought about charging money to sharpen once i get the system down and the stones I want. The only reason to start charging, is so i can have a bigger fund to buy more knives.

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Welcome, Remember the first couple knifes should be the ones your not in love with till you get the small learning curve over. Then you will wonder how you lived without WEPS! Everyone on here is very willing to help so don’t be shy. Have fun!

Jared Hunter
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 9

Thanks. i have a few older fixed blades i have been learning on.

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome! And enjoy your WEPS!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Robert Nash
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 164

Welcome to the community – Have Fun!!!:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.