Advanced Search

Happy Thanksgiving!

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Happy Thanksgiving!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I put this cornucopia up because as a ‘horn of plenty’ it symbolizes just how grateful I feel toward the entire Wicked Edge community. The support and enthusiasm of everyone involved with our product is humbling and inspiring and so plentiful! We have the coolest customers and crew and it is, in some ways, a dream business because I get to work on something about which I’m very passionate,with and among some of the greatest, kindest people in the world. Sure there are hardships and tough lessons to learn, but the people involved at all levels make the challenges bearable and we keep learning and growing, thanks to so much support and kindness.

We’re a very family focused business and will be closing for the long weekend, beginning at 1pm MST and re-opening on Monday, November 26. If you have questions or need help, please feel free to email and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. If you need something urgently, please let us know and we’ll do what we can to hurry our response over the weekend. If you’re shopping for Christmas gifts and would like to place your order as early as possible, please order through the website and we’ll follow up with you early next week.

I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!

–Clay Allison

Attachments:

-Clay

Ken Buzbee
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 393

Thanks Clay, to you (and all here) as well.

Enjoy the time with family and friends.

BTW – I have everything nice nd sharp for tomorrow! 😉

Ken

Geocyclist
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 524

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Clay I appreciate the forum we have here, the passion you have for your product and quality service.

Gary Crumb
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 119

I think Clay said it all. What more can you add to that?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the Wicked Edge family!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.