Advanced Search

Happy Holidays to All

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Happy Holidays to All

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

It looks like forum has been a really busy place this last week. I took a few days off after Christmas to take my brother-in-law and a few friends elk hunting and came back to several pages of new posts! The hunting was fun though we didn’t see any game – a big storm had just rolled in and pushed the elk out before we got there, so we spent most of our time snowshoeing around, looking for critters and cooking food in the cabin. It was great to be with the guys for a few days and get out in the crisp air. The mountains were beautiful with all the new snow.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays this year. All went well here but poor Kyle and Kay have both been out with a ruthless flu, so things around here have been piling up and we’ll start the new year with a big work log.

I’ll be working through emails and forum posts for a few days to get caught up, so if I am or have been slow to respond, you’ll know why.

-Clay

Phil Pasteur
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 944

Happy New year Clay !!!
    Hope that your hunt was a good one…
    Want to send me some Elk Chilli???

🙂

Geocyclist
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 524

It looks like forum has been a really busy place this last week……

Looks like a lot of people got WE’s from Santa. :cheer:

Gary Crumb
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 119

It looks like forum has been a really busy place this last week……

Looks like a lot of people got WE’s from Santa. :cheer:[/quote]Yup! lot’s of new faces! Hope The K’s are feeling better, or if not yet, soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.