Advanced Search

fingernail clippers

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic fingernail clippers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zamfir
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 346

Anyone know of a decent pair of fingernail clippers that do not cost a lot? Tired of pieces of junk. Figured someone would be in the know about this here.

Gregg776
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 59

Do a search for Seki Edge; they are available in carbon steel and stainless. I have used a pair of the Seki edge stainless clippers for about 4 years and they are still cutting nicely. Amazon lists them but I always check http://www.thefind.com/ before purchasing online.
    If you are feeling rich, and buy a set of Klhip clippers at $75 from Klhip.com, let us all know if they are worth the price. Klhip supposedly has a sharp side opposite a flat side, like anvil pruning shears; for whatever that’s worth.
    I’ve tried to sharpen fingernail clippers with mixed results and have seldom even come close to factory sharpness; same for diagonal wire cutters.

Attachments:
    Zamfir
    Participant

got a pair on order. (Seki not Klip)

Thanks!

Steven N. Bolin
    Participant
    • Topics: 47
    • Replies: 456

This takes male grooming to a whole new level, fellas!

😛

Zamfir
    Participant

Well, I do get my hands photographed in many pictures on the technical documentation I make. It is good not to have vampire claws with dirt under the nails for everyone to see! I just wanted a good pair to keep at work…that is when I have the most time to take care of this task while on all the silly phone conferences and webex meetings. :S

Steven N. Bolin
    Participant
    • Topics: 47
    • Replies: 456

Oh, believe me, I’m not judging you. I wait tables at a high-end seafood place here in Austin, Texas. Pretty much every shift involves me doing bottle service, so I can definitely empathize with where you’re coming from.

… I just didn’t know a $75 pair of fingernail clippers even existed!

Zamfir
    Participant

LOL no kidding. I did not realize that either! $75? Those better do more than clip my nails.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.