Advanced Search

Bradley Alias Knives

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joey
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 10

I have two Bradley Alias knives for sale. I have both the small (Alias II) and large (Alias I). Asking $200 for the small (Alias II) and $225 for the large (Alias I). See details about each knife below…
    Additional pictues here: Knives For Sale

The small (Alias II) I bought used and it has been modified with an acid stonewash finish. Since the stonewash finish the knife has gained a couple extra scratches, but the beauty of the stonewash is that it looks natural. The thumb stud is missing some of it’s finish. Lock up is solid and there isn’t any blade play. Centering is off when the pivot screw is loose, but comes back to center when the screw is tightened. I’ve found that I can tighten the screw just tight enough that the centering is perfect and it still opens easily but, I haven’t put loct-tite on the screw so it loosens over time. The edge has been sharpened on a wicked edge (one of the best sharpeners made) to a mirror finish but still shows some light scratches from lower grits. It’s been a while since it was sharpened but it still has a good edge on it. The knife will come with all that came with the knife new (Bradley draw string bag, warranty card, owners manual and box).

The large (Alias I) I bought new and it has been packed about once or twice a week since I bought it but, hasn’t cut much more than a couple envelopes. The knife is as new in every way but cosmetically. It shows signs of being carried. The handles and pocket clip have light scratches from keys and other items in my pockets. The thumb stud has a small light spot on it where the finish is worn off the slightest bit. The edge has be sharpened on a wicked edge (one of the best sharpeners made) and is sharp enough to shave hair but, if you wanted it could be sharper. The knife will come with all that came with the knife new (Bradley draw string bag, warranty card, owners manual and box).

Joey
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 10

Small is now on eBay… http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=141105845388

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.