Advanced Search

Atoma 400 full sized plate

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell Atoma 400 full sized plate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Phil Pasteur
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 944

Hey guys,
    I ordered a set of the Atoma plates awhile back. Somehow I ended up with an extra 400 grit plate.
    It has never been used. I did mark the 4 edges with “400” to make it easier to identify. Othe than that it is NIB with all original packaging.

I think that this was the Atoma that Tom listed as the best of the grits if you only had one of them, for lapping stones.

I was asked.. this is the 8″ X 3″ plate.

If anyone is interested I can sell it for what I have into it. $75.00 plus shipping CONUS only.
    I should be able to get it into one of the approx. $6 priority boxes from USPS. I can take Paypal.

PM me or send email to
    pp at Q dot com
    if interested.
    Phil

Phil Pasteur
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 944

If you don’t need it.. you don’t. But it is a great all around lapping plate!

If you have water stones for the WEPS or any non-diamond bench stones. This thing would be a great investment. It is also about 25% less than you can find it for in most places… and not have to wait weeks to get it.. I can knock a few bucks off for anyone that is serious about wanting it. Make an offer.

I won’t bump this again… as I am a packrat, I will just hang on to it.. Better to have somebody use it though!!

🙂

Phil

Hey guys,
    I ordered a set of the Atoma plates awhile back. Somehow I ended up with an extra 400 grit plate.
    It has never been used. I did mark the 4 edges with “400” to make it easier to identify. Othe than that it is NIB with all original packaging.

I think that this was the Atoma that Tom listed as the best of the grits if you only had one of them, for lapping stones.

I was asked.. this is the 8″ X 3″ plate.

If anyone is interested I can sell it for what I have into it. $75.00 plus shipping CONUS only.
    I should be able to get it into one of the approx. $6 priority boxes from USPS. I can take Paypal.

PM me or send email to
    pp at Q dot com
    if interested.
    Phil

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.