Advanced Search

A thought on WEPS and the forum

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic A thought on WEPS and the forum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    R. Jeffrey Coates
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 55

I was just going through some of the posts on the forum and it struck me that I often come here, read posts and ALWAYS come away with a very positive feeling. It is as if the members of this community are in some way friends. It is a warm and nice feeling.

I my humble opinion (IMHO) much of the credit for creating and maintaining this atmosphere goes to the WEPS crew. From my first dealings with the company it was (and remains) first class. When someone has an issue and they post a complaint there are widespread and repeated comments from posters “do not worry Clay and the crew will make it right.” Well, it is true and it needs to be said and repeated often. This place is just loaded with good people.

There is no particular reason for this post at this time. I mean I just did not have an issue w/ my WEPS or get a great response to a question in the forum. It just struck me as I was reading some posts.

I extend my sincere thanks to all who participate in this, created this, and maintain this. Most of all to Clay and his crew for making the quality of this site reflect the character of the man and his company.

Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.

Thanks

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

What a heart warming post my friend.
    I think the warmth and the friendliness that you see here is a direct reflection from the guy, who though I have never met him in person, I would not hesitate to help in any way if needed…of course I am referring to Clay himself. He is a kindly and generous person and I don’r believe he has a bad bone in his body. He has proved this over and over again in his dealings with us all. I have never seen or heard of him dealing with anyone in an underhanded or unfair way and I don’t think I ever will.
    It would be hard to be a member of this forum and respond to each other in any other way than what you have observed.
    I can tell you this but you may know already,I have been a member of many other forums and I can say there is no friendlier forum out there. There are no negative or insulting comments here either from the Moderators or the members…for my part I heartily agree with you. I am sure I speak for the others aboard here.
    Once again your comment is most welcome. Thank you.

Best regards
    Leo

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

This is very true guys… One of the things I really like is that I have seen clay take harsh criticism really well and still respond in a professional and humble way. Keep up the great work guys! I definitely wish the weps team the best!

Josh

Geocyclist
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 524

Well said and nice post. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The mods here add a lot. Both in setting the tone for the forum and providing quick and helpful responses.

Having Clay, inventor and Jedi Master of WEPS active on the forum help a lot.

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

OK the Wicked Edge end of things has been dealt with, but let’s not forget the great members we have here. Looks to me like the Wicked Edge Sharpener attracts some pretty fine folks. In all the time I have been here, I have never seen or heard of a member attacking, insulting or making a negative comment about another member. Everyone tries to be helpful and it is rarely that any post is ignored…someone always jumps in so the poster does not feel lost in the shuffle. Even those who have complaints about long delays in delivery and bent clamps etc. have been polite in their concern. I have been on other forums where the ‘experts’ have been less than kind with newbies…never here. The most that will happen will be a kindly joke to generate a smile or a laugh.
    Good people have joined this Forum as members and many have become friends. Well done to everyone!

Leo

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

OK the Wicked Edge end of things has been dealt with, but let’s not forget the great members we have here. Looks to me like the Wicked Edge Sharpener attracts some pretty fine folks. In all the time I have been here, I have never seen or heard of a member attacking, insulting or making a negative comment about another member. Everyone tries to be helpful and it is rarely that any post is ignored…someone always jumps in so the poster does not feel lost in the shuffle. Even those who have complaints about long delays in delivery and bent clamps etc. have been polite in their concern. I have been on other forums where the ‘experts’ have been less than kind with newbies…never here. The most that will happen will be a kindly joke to generate a smile or a laugh.
    Good people have joined this Forum as members and many have become friends. Well done to everyone!

Leo

Outstanding observation and eloquently stated! Three cheers for Leo! :woohoo:

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Here here!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.