Advanced Search

940 Osborne – To Reprofile, Or Not to Reprofile?

Recent Forums Main Forum Knife Specific Discussion Benchmade 940 Osborne – To Reprofile, Or Not to Reprofile?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    JS
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 109

Very nice job!

Aaron kimpton
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 155

Nicely done mate. It looks awesome.

In part because of this thread i wore my 940 today. I took my daily photo and put ut here and there.

I ended up leaving a face book group today over my benchmade 940. The manager demanded I retake the photo with out the 940. It was a group open to all traditional knives.

Apparently the 940 need not apply. You know blade, handle ,lock. With 300 knives, I am not going to sift through what forum I post a picture on based on what pen I have, gun ,or knives in the photo.

So beware some facebook groups don’t like 940’s

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Nice Steven!

Steven N. Bolin
    Participant
    • Topics: 47
    • Replies: 456

Balsa report? Im guessing you liked it with the 5/3.5u pastes?

Thinking same sorta thing to keep it flat as long as possible…Great job on a great knife!

Dude, words can’t explain how they make me feel as I near the end if sharpening a knife… I keep re-mounting the 940 for random yet ” necessary” reasons just to have an excuse to use them all over again…

Steven N. Bolin
    Participant
    • Topics: 47
    • Replies: 456

Nice Steven!

Thank YOU, Josh! Your perspective, approach, and your ability to successfully transcend them in such a way that makes sense on video is pretty much priceless.

Aaron kimpton
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 155

I liked my normal pink 940 (pink liner) I picked up a 940-1 today.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.