Advanced Search

1 Shun and a few pocket knives – Fri/Sat- Market

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpening as a Business 1 Shun and a few pocket knives – Fri/Sat- Market

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

One Sog on Friday – : – ( – I added something kewl I found on thur. I would not normally add this to my knife stuff, but this is a really kewl old gold find from the Chesapeake bay.

Today it was better. Pocket knives and one 8” Shun (Ken Onion).

Tips were the best of it today – one benchmade guy left me 5 bucks and the shun guy topped all tips to date at – 12 bucks. – I like it.

Headed to the deep on surfchurch Sunday – stand by
    Stand by: – vid is like 14 mins +

Robert Gilvary
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 53

Must’ve been the beautiful weather that have folks feeling generous. I experienced the same type of day. Plenty of pocket knives and a 7 knife customer late in the day. I was able to finish her knives by 3:30 and pack up. Made enough for today to pay for my bag of oranges, hot dog and water, a bail of hay for the neighbors dog, and a 20 gauge pump shotgun that was priced just right.

Beautiful ring find there Max. I’d post on Youtube but they managed to screw that up. Every time I find something easy on the computer, some genius tries to justify their existence and screws it up, like leaving comments to your video’s.

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Excellent you have happy customers & tips all good.
    The ring is quite a find!

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

Must’ve been the beautiful weather that have folks feeling generous. I experienced the same type of day. Plenty of pocket knives and a 7 knife customer late in the day. I was able to finish her knives by 3:30 and pack up. Made enough for today to pay for my bag of oranges, hot dog and water, a bail of hay for the neighbors dog, and a 20 gauge pump shotgun that was priced just right.

Beautiful ring find there Max. I’d post on Youtube but they managed to screw that up. Every time I find something easy on the computer, some genius tries to justify their existence and screws it up, like leaving comments to your video’s.

…………….i now get many emails daily from google now with comments – i do not know what to do with them on google – it is truly messed up at least for me.

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

Excellent you have happy customers & tips all good.
    The ring is quite a find!

……………this area of the beach was an old amusement part dating back to the late 30’s – had big wooden roller coaster. after big blows we really find some nice old gold and many old siver coins, most of the coins are toast, but it is kewl finding them. going back there in just a few hours.
    see u later leo. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.