Advanced Search

Shun chef at 17*

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpening as a Business Shun chef at 17*

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

my day ended with a nice Shun done on my new mounted wicked edge.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    NotVerySharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 33
    • Replies: 56

Great little video. I’ll be watching it a few more times I’m sure.  I’m really glad you enjoy sharpening.  I’ll be analyzing how you did the whole thing.  Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did watching it.   You can make $, but you can’t make time.  Thank you for sharing your time with us by making that video.

NotVerySharp
    Participant

Tuffy, what kind of glove do you have on in the video?

Where did you get your phrase “stand by” can I ask sir? LOL Were y ou in the tv industry?

Clay needs to make you the official spokesperson for his company, heh.  I just love  your video’s.  You are destined for Hollywood sir!  ( or atleast the knife channel )

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

Tuffy, what kind of glove do you have on in the video? Where did you get your phrase “stand by” can I ask sir? LOL Were y ou in the tv industry? Clay needs to make you the official spokesperson for his company, heh. I just love your video’s. You are destined for Hollywood sir! ( or atleast the knife channel )

gloves from a local company that sells bricks and blocks:  Kraft tool is maker.

stand by…….i was in the fishing industry for long time on radio…….<“)))))<>(

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

“Stand by” is a common phrase in voice radio communications.  Of course, its purpose is to ask you to “wait for my reply” or further communications.  I suspect that the origin came from early days in radio and literally asked you to stay at your communications station (your radio) in anticipation of further info.

NotVerySharp
    Participant

I would never have guessed the fishing industry.

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

back in the 80’s steamed around cape henry…..heading to the fish…..flounder was target specie……..4 to 7 days at sea.

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.