Advanced Search

Wicked Edge lapping films and aluminium blanks?

Recent Forums Main Forum Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Wicked Edge lapping films and aluminium blanks?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Phil Pasteur
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 944

Thanks for that Ken.
    I did some searching and could not find an email address for you. How would one get in touch with you?
    I have checked out your blog in the past and seen your pagges at Chefsknivestogo. But no email found.

Thanks,
    Phil

Ken Schwartz
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 90

Thanks for that Ken.
    I did some searching and could not find an email address for you. How would one get in touch with you?
    I have checked out your blog in the past and seen your pagges at Chefsknivestogo. But no email found.

Thanks,
    Phil

ksskss at earthlink dot net – I’ll send you other contact info from there (skype, phone, etc)

Ken

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

I’ll try to get those pics up today… Clay, I would love to see your results with the lapping film tape as compared to the strop if you ever get time to run them through the mill lol.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I’ll try to get those pics up today… Clay, I would love to see your results with the lapping film tape as compared to the strop if you ever get time to run them through the mill lol.

Hey Josh,

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll put it on the list of to-dos. Sounds like fun!

-Clay

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.