Advanced Search

Wicked Edge Go

Recent Forums Main Forum Wicked Edge Go

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dwayne Castleberry
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

i would love to give a review on the Wicked Edge Go but can’t. Ordered it on October 8th and still have not received it or any information since January 5th on any kind of updated information. Anybody else having this problem?? I am normally a very patient person but even I am starting to get a bit antsy.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Hi Dwayne,

It looks like your sharpener shipped yesterday, 1/25.

-Clay

3 users thanked author for this post.
    BobW
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4

So can we assume all of September’s orders have shipped (Sept 16th 002507)?

I have a drawer full of dull knives waiting for some Wicked TLC.  Hell I have an early Benchmade AFCK that has never had a decent edge, even from new.

Thanks

Bob

BobW
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4

The product arrived yesterday, the ship notification arrived today 🙂

My impression after a quick look .

1. Oh heck yeah for my purposes WORTH THE WAIT!
    2. Bigger than I thought (owned a sharpmaker since the early 90s)
    3. Good value for the money.
    4. The deluxe bag is very clever with the space for the extra paddles (I also ordered 800/1000 & strops).

My hats off to the design team, you did a good job and it already exceeds my expectations.

I will write a review as a I use it.

Bob

4 users thanked author for this post.
    sksharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 408

Welcome Bob,

I’m glad you received your GO, I ordered mine on July 4th, 2017 and it arrived on Dec. 23rd. The re-design set them back and I’m glad to hear of your initial impression of the machine. I to think the wait was worth it in the long run. I have been using a WE130 for a time and I’m quite certain you will love that little guy. I ordered it as a curiosity and really didn’t think I’d have much use for it but it turns out it’s really good for smaller blades, translates well back to my 130 and it’s nice to be able to throw it in the truck with me as I roam about.

Good luck and be sure to sharpen the least desirable knives first so your stones can start breaking in before you put in on your better knives.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.