Advanced Search

W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

I received my Rack-it from Marc and it was just want I was looking for (see above for picture) and you find that Marc it great to deal with,  Thanks again. Steve

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

N.Keil.2005  Thank you for your inquiry.  I’ll get back to you via private message.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Chef Todd
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

they look great! If I may ask where did you get the 2000/4000 stones?

MarcH

Welcome to the Wicked Edge Forum, Chef Todd.

I sent you a private message.  You can access it by clicking the blue dot, next to your screen name, on your browser screw top upper right.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

MarcH

Here’s a new model Rack-It I was commissioned to design and build for forum member N Keil 2005.

I call it the Rigid Hybrid Rack-It.  You can use it hanging on the wall and on the bench top, too.  No moving parts or folding legs.  It incorporates a removable plastic storage box to hold your various regularly used sharpening tools.  It has built in mounting slots for secure hanging and easy removal.  This Rack-It is a modular design so it can be configured to store almost any multiple of stone pairs.  It can be built with or without the storage box.  These Rack-Its I custom build to your specific requirements.

Here’s the Rigid Rack-It hanging on a wall:

Rigid-Hydrid-Rack-It-Hanging
    Down on the table top:

Rigid-Hybrid-Rack-It-Standing
    Here are the wall mounting slots:

Rear-View-Hanging-Screw-Slots

Here’s a side view:

Rigid-Hybrid-Rack-It-Hanging

Just to give you an idea this rack is roughly 14″ cubed in dimensions.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    MarcH

These Wicked Edge Stone storage racks and others models can be custom made to your specific needs.  I do still make the original table-top “Rack-Its” and the newer “Modular and Hybrid Rack-Its”.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

MarcH

Here’s a 36 aluminum post Lg Curved Rectangular Rack-It, I just finished.  It’s ready to send off to a “Face Book Edge Snobs” Wicked Edge user.  It’ll accommodate 18 pairs of any medium, type or thickness, Wicked Edge paddles.

36-post-Lg-Rack-it-curved-rectangle-base
    Front-view-of-stone-variety-and-spacing-s
    36-post-Lg-Rack-It-long-side-view-s

He’s just about a year into sharpening with his Wicked Edge but it’s obvious he has plans to expand his stone collection!

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    N.Keil.2005
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Sorry for the super late reply. Marc was great to deal with. I couldn’t be happier with my Rack-It. Built to my specification along with Marc’s expertise. Modular and freed up my work space. Every stone is accessable and easy to read. And I have plenty of room for expansion which currently is still empty but I’m sure it won’t be for long. Marc, sincerely, thank you.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MarcH

Yes, I am still making these custom and semi custom stone “Rack-Its” for Wicked Edge paddles.

Please look back at the earlier pages of this thread to see how my designs have evolved and changed.

Thank you for the interest via PM.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

MarcH

Just shipped off this 30 post Hybrid Rigid Rack-It.  I built for a new forum member.  It hangs on the wall and is easily removed to use on the table top also.  I call it rigid because it doesn’t fold up.  It’s modular because the ladder rung design offers a multitude of stone capacities, layouts and dimensions that can be customized to the user’s needs.  It has a slide-in removable plastic storage box for sharpening tools and accessories to help keep you organized:

30-Stone-Rigid-Modular-Rack-It-front
    30-Stone-Rigid-Modular-Rack-It-side

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    airscapes
    Participant
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 367

Looks great!  Lots of attention to detail!

Dale
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

And, here is what it looks like at its new home.

Wicked-Edge

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Dale.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Dale.
    Attachments:
    MarcH

Eagle Greg, thank you for your PM inquiry for me to build you a “Rack-It” stone holder.  I responded via email.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Eagle Greg
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 8

Looking forward to it Marc!

MarcH

Just finished this modular Hybrid “Rack-It”.  It is called Hybrid because it is both standing and hanging.  It can be used hanging on the wall and or on a table top, just the same.  It was commissioned by “NotSharpEnuff”.   It will hold 36 pairs of Wicked Edge Stone Paddles.  The legs fold flat so it can hang flat on the wall and be used like that.  Or, it can be removed from the wall and supported with the hinged legs to use it on a table top surface.

72-Post-Hybrid-Wall-and-Standing-Rack-It
    72-Post-Hybrid-Folding-Wall-Rack-It-Standing-side-

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.